(760) 598-9200
4.9 stars | 162 reviews

New Patients click here for our $39 Special

$39 New Patient SpecialNew Patient Forms
Advanced Spine & Join
4.9 stars | 162 reviews
General Chiropractic Care in Vista, CA
Our chiropractic team is here to help you reach your healthcare goals!
Personalized Care You Can Trust
(760) 598-9200New Or Existing Patient? Book Here
Advanced Spine & Joint Care|3231 Business Park Drive, B, Vista, CA 92081|(760) 598-9200
Google icon
Jonas Banks
1 month ago
I'm halfway thru the spinal decompression process. I went to a concert on Saturday night thinking I would be dreading the pain, but was pain free the whole night. Alleve normally doesn't work but I think a combination of where...
Google icon
Ryan Floyd
2 months ago
Google icon
lizzy Butterwick
3 months ago
Dr Elliot was an amazing… he fixed my sister… then adjusted me and opened up my chest and helped me to breathe better!! And my big toe stopped hurting!! He has a great positive vibe!! Thank you again!
Google icon
Therese Rowley, Ph.D.
3 months ago
Dr Elliott Is easily the most knowledgeable chiropractor I have met in decades of receiving chiropractic care. He is easy going, professional and always focused on the best path for each patient. He recommended Decompression...
Google icon
Erika Santos
4 months ago
Google icon
Arti Mishra
4 months ago
Awesome adjustments! One of the best Chiropractors.

Chiropractor Serving Vista, CA

Welcome to Advanced Spine & Joint Care, your trusted partner in achieving a life of vitality, wellness, and freedom from pain. Our experienced chiropractic team is dedicated to providing personalized care that addresses the root causes of your discomfort, enhancing your overall well-being.

Spinal
Decompression
Our team specializes in spinal decompression therapy, a powerful treatment option for back pain and disc injuries.
Sports
Chiropractic
With over 30 years of sports chiropractic experience, we relieve aches, pains, and misalignments.
Family Chiropractic
Care
Our unique techniques and processes help correct misalignments, providing relief and improved wellness.
Auto
Accident Care
Our care ensures proper healing and prevents long-term issues, addressing concerns like back injuries, fractures, etc.

Comprehensive Care for Various Conditions

Whether you're dealing with back pain, headaches, joint discomfort, or other issues, our specialized chiropractic care can make a significant difference. Our team is skilled in addressing various conditions, from spine-related pain to extremity issues, injuries, and beyond. We believe in offering you a comprehensive approach that targets the underlying causes of your discomfort, not just the symptoms.

Our Mission

Advanced Spine & Joint Care aims to empower individuals to reclaim their health, vitality, and quality of life through specialized chiropractic care. We are committed to addressing the root causes of discomfort and providing personalized treatment plans that promote lasting relief and optimal well-being.

Contact Us

Our Certifications

America's Best Physicians 2023
Top Rated Chiropractor.

TOP RATED CHIROPRACTOR IN VISTA

PAYING FOR YOUR CARE
 
* Auto Accident injuries are usually covered 100% for treatment in our office depending on insurance coverage.
 
*Medicare normally covers 80% of necessary care. If you have a Secondary Insurance (eg. Blue Shield, Aetna) they usually cover the other 20% for a total of 100% after the $240 Annual   Deductible (patient's responsibility) has been met.
 
*Regular Health Insurance- If you have Out-of-Network benefits then we can bill your insurance for you. You will get paid directly from your Insurance company for your care in our office as per your contract with them. 
We will be happy to verify your benefits for you. You will be considered a Self-Pay patient in our office at our current fee schedule. Payment will be due at the time of service unless other arrangements have been made. So that you can relax, we will be happy to review our office fees with you when you get here and before you get any care. Your first day's visit will be just $39. :)
 
*Self-Pay? No problem! Over 90% of our patients are now Self-Pay due to the high cost and low coverage of insurance these days, so we will create an affordable plan for you.

Contact Us

Experience the difference of chiropractic care at Advanced Spine & Joint Care. Your path to lasting wellness starts here. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and take the first step towards a healthier, pain-free life.

Contact Us

Get Started

Contact Us

Business Hours

Monday - Thursday 9:30-1 & 3-6
Friday & Saturday - By Appointment Only (Call to check for appointments)

Social

Our Reviews

4.9 stars | 162 reviews
Copyright © 2024 Advanced Spine & Joint Care, All rights reserved.